The thyroid is the most common issue in recent days, 12% of the people affected by the thyroid. The thyroid gland produces hormones that regulate your body’s metabolism. Several different disorders can arise when your thyroid produces too much hormone (hyperthyroidism) or not enough (hypothyroidism). In this session creates awareness on the thyroid-related issues and types of thyroid.
1. Hypothyroidism in Newborn
2. Effect of Thyroidism on Unborn baby & Neonates
3. Paediatric Hypernatremia, Reynaud Phenomenon, Acute Anemia
4. Hashimoto’s & Postpartum Thyroiditis
5. Management of Hyper & Hypothyroidism during Pregnancy
6. Infertility, Miscarriage & Complications during Pregnancy & Childbirth Track