Allied Academies
0 days
0 hours
0 minutes
0 seconds

Case Reports and Others

Case Reports and Others

Lipid disorders are a set of medical illnesses characterised by high amounts of fatty compounds in the blood. Triglycerides and cholesterol are examples of fatty compounds. An overabundance of bad cholesterol raises your chances of developing heart disease and stroke. A paraganglioma is an uncommon neuroendocrine tumour that can develop anywhere in the body (including the head, neck, thorax and abdomen). Approximately 97% are benign and may be removed surgically; the remaining 3% are malignant neoplasms that can cause distant metastases. The name "paraganglioma" is presently the most extensively used to describe these lesions, which have previously been called glomus tumour, chemodectoma, perithelioma, fibroangioma, and congenital nevi. Metabolic bone strength issues are often caused by deficiencies in minerals (such as calcium or phosphorus), vitamin D, bone mass, or bone structure. Osteoporosis is the most prevalent metabolic bone condition.

Contact Desk

Previous Conferences

Special Issues

All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Allied Academies Journals.

Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by

Special Issues
Copyright © 2023 Allied Academies, All Rights Reserved.